Monday, August 12, 2013

A Saturday Outfit?

Said Thursday I made and posted a video of my finished classroom. I even made the comment to my paraprofessional that I've never had a classroom so clean and organized. Clearly, I spoke too soon. Upon coming to work Friday we discovered our trailer had some damage that he was beyond immediate repair. There were other empty trailers so we decided to move. Yes, everything in my beautiful, clean, organized classroom was taken down and moved to another trailer and had to be ready by Monday. I was taught in college to be extremely nice and respectful to your custodians. I have always tried my best to be and I was rewarded greatly by it on Friday. Every custodian at our school helped the other PreK teacher and myself move our classroom without a single complaint. In fact we were all smiling and laughing. My paraprofessional  was an amazing help as well Life as a teacher is always unpredictable and I am blessed to be surrounded by wonderful coworkers.

This crazy move also meant I had to come in on a Saturday so I am including Saturdays outfit as "teacher fashion."


No comments:

Post a Comment