Monday, October 14, 2013

M.I.A.?!?!


So.... It has been a while since I have posted any outfits. I was also planning to post pictures weekly of activities being done in my classroom. But a very big surprise came along. I found out my husband and I are expecting our second child this next April! We had tried for six years to have a second child but have been unsuccessful. We were okay with it and had just about moved on from the idea of having a second child. After realizing I have a gluten allergy and going gluten-free, within three months I was pregnant! We were so much in denial that I was pregnant I was actually 8 already weeks pregnant when I took the test. 

With this news I wondered if anyone would still want to see my teacher outfits. My paraprofessional was surprised to learn I had quit posting the outfits. She encouraged me to start posting them again. Here goes nothing!


Necklace: $8 Hamricks    Khakis:@$12 JCP.  Tank: @$10 loft outlet   Shoes:@$10 clearance Target

No comments:

Post a Comment