Sunday, June 7, 2015

Currently for a Cause!

While reading my favorite teaching blog Kindergarten Smorgasboard! I was motivated to rededicate myself to my teaching blog! The motivation?  A great cause! If you frequent teaching blogs, you have no doubt seen the "Currently" posts. I know I enjoy seeing what other teachers are up to, and I stumbled across one that helps out a great cause, helping out pets left homeless due to the flooding in Texas. All the teacher/blogger that came up with this idea asks is, if you do her "currently" post yourself, you donate at least a dollar to the cause. Click on the picture below if you would like to do this yourself. You don't have to have a teaching blog, you could post this on your Facebook page, A personal blog, or you can just donate a dollar. 


 Donate here!


Alrighty, so here is my first ever "Currently"...





2 comments:

  1. Greg is one of the people who motivated to be start blogging more again too! I hope your baby feels better soon so you can enjoy this beautiful summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete