Friday, August 24, 2012

It took forever, but I covered all my walls with blue bulletin board paper and lime green plastic table cloth from Party City. It was a huge roll. Here is our meeting area. I am still tweaking the morning meeting wall. How many pinterest inspired ideas can you spot here?

Love my window sheers from Big Lots! I bought one sheer for each window and cut it in half. On the counter by the sink is blue shelf liner to cover ugly permanent stains on the counter.


                                                    The beginnings of the art center. Each child will have a green square to post their work on. Yes, this was a pinterest inspired idea. I like it because it helps me keep up with who has work hanging up in the room and who does not.


Two book shelves turned on their side! You may notice most of the shelves are covered. Yes, it is a little tacky looking, but it keeps little hands out of them during Open House and the first weeks of school.

I was super excited to find this bag at JoAnns. This will be the bag our class mascot goes home in.

I spy a pinterest idea! Bulletin border around the computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment