Friday, August 24, 2012

This is our "Oh No" jar. If the class is being to loud, not cleaning up fast enough, too rowdy in line, etc., a button is put in the Oh No! jar. They get a special reward on Friday's if they work as a team and have no buttons at the end of the day for 4/5 days. A button can be taken out of the "Oh No!" jar if they work as a team and make better choices.

I still need to add the times, but here is the beginning of my class schedule.

Woot woot, another completed pin! Thanks again to my sharpie paint pins for jazzing up the plastic flower pot (from Garden Ridge).

These bins are from Big Lots. Oh dear, I am just realizing there is a label for puzzles here. Clearly, these are not puzzles. Ignore that and focus on the lovely sharpie paint marker polka dots.

I have been wanting an apron, but have been too cheap to splurge on one. I found this at A.C. Moore for $6.00. I bought an iron on owl transfer, added ribbon, and of course sharpie paint pins to complete the apron!

Reading buddies bin. I am now realizing this bin has not been polka dotted. Better break out the sharpie paint pins one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment